Customer Sales Executives Urgently Needed!
Sales Executives needed for a growing UK-based scaleup which develops and sells a unique SaaS digital marketing analytics software platform to digital marketing agencies and the marketing departments of medium/large enterprise customers.
The product, Beacon, enables organisations and agencies to better measure and manage their marketing campaigns, save considerable time and effort, and transform their digital marketing Return on Investment (ROI). Launched at the end of 2017 with significant external investment, we are now looking to grow rapidly in the UK and globally.
We are looking for self-motivated, confident and articulate sales executives to be hands-on in relentlessly selling our solution and ensuring that our clients receive outstanding after-sales support.
The success key metric will be to increase the monthly sales revenue to meet and exceed sales targets; based upon increasing the volume of qualified prospects and maximising their conversions to paying retained customers.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop a detailed knowledge of Beacon features, benefits and competitive position
- Lead generation via email, ad’s, posts, channels and direct interaction
- Deliver against sales revenue targets and exceed them
- Feedback on areas for product improvement and customer support improvement
- Reporting regularly on sales progress
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in successful sales of technology solutions and products to digital agencies and business customers of all sizes, understanding customer needs and selling solutions.
- A strong appreciation of digital marketing in B2B and B2C environments, with good connections and a good appreciation on how technology is changing it and will continue to do so.
- An excellent understanding of the online and offline sales process in a SaaS environment
- Ability to qualify early, overcome objections and negotiate strongly for a win-win
- Technically aware and ‘savvy’ to minimise dependence on technical staff
- An ability to retain business and upsell products and services
- Have a personable, friendly nature with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be a team player with an ability to work on their own and also with co-workers; looking to improve self and team effectiveness
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be willing to take ownership and responsibility to meet and exceed sales targets
In return we offer a competitive salary of between £22,000 and £26,000 depending on experience plus generous uncapped commission and bonus scheme.
Our aim is to become a leading international player and we are looking for exceptional people with the same vision and ambition as ourselves who want to join us on that journey and grow as we grow.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing global SaaS business. It won’t be easy, but it will be fun and rewarding for the right person!
Based in the southern M3 corridor this role requires in-office and/or home working between 9am and 5:30pm, occasional travel as required plus the ability to respond to urgent issues outside of office hours via email and (occasionally) telephone.
GDPR Notice. No agencies; we do not give agencies approval to use any company or staff data to contact us about this or any other role.