About the role
We are looking for a driven and motivated Business Development Representative to help us grow during an exciting time for the business. Your focus is to generate qualified sales leads for new business. We are looking for strong sales lead generation/business development skills ideally gained in an SaaS environment.
You will be working with a target list of accounts, contacting individuals by telephone/email/ LinkedIn /social media etc. with the key task of promoting Beacon and nurturing prospects with a view to arranging sales qualified demo appointments with target accounts with weekly reporting on results. You will be supporting with marketing campaigns and content and the ability to deliver the pitch will be key.
The role offers excellent potential for growth as the company evolves.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute a professional sales process
- Proactive outbound activities to generate leads that turn into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s)
- Meet and exceed realistic sales targets
- Promote our products and services to prospective clients
- Adopt a social selling approach through using LinkedIn
- Contact, qualify and build a quick empathy and rapport with prospects over the telephone, email and online.
- Support in social media nurturing/campaigns
- Follow up on Campaign Leads
- Share market insights with colleagues in sales and product teams
- Administration of CRM
- Contribute to product marketing on competitor intelligence (i.e. sharing domain awareness and expertise)
- Learn and keep up-to-date in pitching the company messaging and value proposition
- Weekly reporting on activity
- Qualification of leads.
- Track record of success in outbound lead generation – so success without relying on inbound leads
- History of success with new software products, in new markets, in early adoption stage market – someone who’s done the role at a start-up company in the past would be of interest
- A hunter mentality, driven, enthusiastic self-starter
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Strong educational and consultancy sales approach – solution selling, new concepts, product, market
- Passion for the sales process and what you sell
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Has a track record in building and managing prospect pipeline
- Comfortable pitching and presenting
- Personable, articulate, tenacious, proactive, likeable and a team player.
A salary of £20K to £30K pro rata, plus the opportunity and ability to increase these earnings to £50K+ OTE, uncapped, based on target performance, is offered to the successful candidate and personal development associated with a fast-moving high growth company. For immediate screening interview please submit a current CV and short cover letter summarising why you’d be a good fit.
Our aim is to become a leading international player and we are looking for exceptional people with the same vision and ambition as ourselves who want to join us on that journey and grow as we grow.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing global SaaS business. It won’t be easy, but it will be fun and rewarding for the right person!
Based at home, the role will suit a motivated individual used to working flexibly from their home environment.
GDPR Notice. No agencies; we do not give agencies approval to use any company or staff data to contact us about this or any other role.